12914 Elrod Street

Conroe, TX
$ 324,500 Beds 3 Baths 2 Sq 2,006
Monthly Estimate* How much can I afford?

This charming home sits on 1.5 acres in Timber Line Estates. Quiet neighborhood. Large flex room that could be another bedroom, office, playroom, workout room, etc. Large shop with electricity to hold all the toys and tools you have. RV parking on the side. Large deck off the back. This property has the school district line running through it, so you decide if you want Willis ISD or Conroe ISD. TAX RATE IS WRONG. They pay 10% of taxes to WILLIS ISD and the other 90% to CONROE ISD. Rate is closer to 1.9%

Pending

  • Price
  • $ 324,500
  • Lot Size
  • 1.5 Acres
  • Bedrooms
  • 3
  • Sqr Footage
  • 2,006
  • Full Bathrooms
  • 2
  • Year Built
  • 2007
  • Half Bathrooms
  • 0
  • City, Zip
  • Conroe
  • Taxes
  • 9206
  • County
  • MONTGOMERY
  • Style
  • Area
  • 19
  • MLS#
  • 75818025
  • Zip
  • 77303
Listing Provided by: Top Guns Realty on Lake Conroe

Features

General

Access Driveway Gate
Disclosures No Disclosures
Elementary School AUSTIN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (CONROE)
Finance Available Cash Sale, Conventional, FHA
Full Baths 2
Geo Market Area Willis Area
Heating Central Electric
High School CANEY CREEK HIGH SCHOOL
Middle School MOORHEAD JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Property Type Single-Family
Restrictions Deed Restrictions, Horses Allowed
Roof Composition
School District 11 - Conroe
Status Pending
Stories 1
Style Other Style
Subdivision Timber Line Estates 04

Interior Features

Bedroom Description All Bedrooms Down
Beds Max 4
Cool System Central Electric
Countertops tile
Dishwasher 1
Floors Carpet, Laminate
Oven Type Electric Oven
Range Type Electric Range
Total Baths 2.00
Total Bedrooms 3

Exterior Features

Acres 1.5
Carport Description Attached Carport
Carport Spaces Count 2
Dwelling Type Free Standing
Foundation Slab
Garage Carport Additional Parking, RV Parking, Workshop
Lot Description Cleared
Lot Size 65340
Private Pool Y/N No
Siding Cement Board
Street Surface Asphalt
Water Sewer Aerobic, Public Water

Amenities

  • Foreclosure
  • Views
  • Short Sale
  • New Construction
  • Adult
  • Lease To Own
  • No HOA Fees
  • Furnished
  • Master On Main
  • Air Conditioning
  • Seller Finance
  • Green
  • Fixer Upper
  • Horse
  • Golf
  • Fireplace
  • Deck
  • Garage
  • Basement
  • Pool

Affordability Calculator

$3,068

Per Month

Based on the average sale price from the Houston, TX office

  • Monthly Principal & interest $1,939
  • Monthly Property Taxes $1,062
  • Monthly Home Insurance $67
Adjust Payment Options
Agent Photo

Let's determine your purchasing power. Working with my mortgage partner, you'll have the information you need to shop for a home with confidence.

Default based on a 30-year fixed rate of 4.38% with 20% down. The estimated payment is offered for convenience and is not an offer of credit. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to change at any time and without notice. Your individual rate may vary. Rates may differ for FHA, VA, or jumbo loans.

Schools

Elementary School Austin Elementary School (Conroe)
Middle School Moorhead Junior High School
High School Caney Creek High School

Price History

6/24/2020 Listed $339,876
7/15/2020 5% - $324,500

Property vs Zip Code Average in 77303

Price
AVG $210K
$320K
Taxes
AVG $2,970
$9,206
Visits
AVG 21
28
Year Built
AVG 2007
2007

Map

Areas That We Cover

12914 Elrod Street Conroe, TX is a Single Family Home for sale at $324500 with 2006 sqft and a lot size of 1.5 Acres Acre(s). 12914 Elrod Street Conroe has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and was built in 2007. The property's zip code is 77303 which is in Conroe, TX

*Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.

Financial calculator disclaimer: Default based on a 30-year fixed rate of 4.38% with 20% down. The estimated payment is offered for convenience and is not an offer of credit. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to change at any time and without notice. Your individual rate may vary. Rates may differ for FHA, VA or jumbo loans.

All information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, and should be independently verified. The real estate information and related content displayed on this site is provided for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.